We are looking for your application Loesche Energy Systems India Pvt. Ltd. English (UK) 20200120 Chennai - India Vacancies | Loesche
Learn more Accept cookies No, thanks Welcome to our Vacancies & Careers!
We are thrilled that you are interested in a career at LOESCHE!
Here you can browse and to available job positions at the LOESCHE Group.
If you don't find anything suitable, please feel free to submit your general application.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Please note that we can only accept online applications.
Select the vacancy you are interested in and online by
clicking the "Send Application" button on each vacancy page.
Engineering Manager (mf) Reference: LESI20200120 Loesche GmbH is an innovative family - owned machinery and plant engineering company operating worldwide.
Patented in 1928, the Loesche roller grinding mill technology has been continually advanced and in the meantime is synonymous with our company. Creativity, dynamism and receptiveness to innovation have made Loesche GmbH one of the leading providers of top mill technology.
As an independent privately owned company with headquarters in D sseldorf, Germany, we are represented worldwide with more than 850 employees and subsidiaries in the USA, Brazil, Spain,Germany, Great Britain, South Africa, India, China, the United Arab Emirates and Russia as well as representatives in more than 20 countries.
We can offer challenging tasks, a secure position, comprehensive introductory training and further training and development.
Our team is looking forward to your informative application, indicating the code above.
- Preparation of Technical documentation for various projects as per requirements
- Assisting in preparation and submission of Project Bids.
- Preparation of technical documentation for ongoing projects till commissioning and As - built.
- Communication with Customers for technical clarifications.
- Assisting in estimations and Cost price calculations.
- Support for quality and expediting of EC&I; resources.
- Your profile:
- Engineering Graduate, preferably from Electrical background
- At least 8 years of professional experience in a similar position of appropriate responsibility
- Working knowledge of of NEMA, IS, NFPA, IEC, JEC, ISA Standards and other International Codes
- Business - fluent spoken and written English
- Preferably knowledge of Power plants and Coal Mills
- We are offering:
- An international work environment within the framework of a medium - sized, family - owned company
- Independent, versatile and holistic work assignments
- Remuneration conditions in line with the market
- Private health insurance and accident insurance
- Personal mentoring during the on - boarding process
- Regular further training and feedback discussions