Who We Are:
Enhance IT is an IT/Management firm that specializes in training, placement and IT consulting. We are an industry leader in providing top-level skilled and experienced consultants in a variety of technologies to meet our client’s needs in today’s fast paced environment.
What you will be doing:
You will be joining our cutting-edge development team as it grows. We want individuals with the ability to problem solve and think critically. The ideal candidate for this role can triage issues, pinpoint areas of concentration and strategize on how to approach them for best results.
They are a team player possessing strong analytical as well as technical skills and can communicate the logic behind technical decisions to non-tech stakeholders. They must be comfortable working in an agile environment and must be able to take complex ideas and situations and break them into smaller components. This position will be supporting our operations in Great Britain.
What you need for this position:
· B.S. Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, Information Technology (or equivalent experience)
· Expertise in Networking and Windows System Architecture
· Must have a minimum of 2+ years of experience as an Exchange administrator or engineer and Administrator
· 4+ years Systems/Windows Server administration experience.
· 1-2 years of experience as a Lync/Skype For Business Engineer
· Held a lead or senior or managed others in a position during a project deployment
· Produced professional planning and migration documentation
· Excellent researcher and can think around newly discovered technologies and issues within a messaging infrastructure
· Should have a solid understanding of and experience with:
· Enterprise Active Directory Identity, Security and Infrastructure
· Enterprise Virtualization Solutions (VMware, Hyper-V)
· Configuration experience of email clients...
· Office 365 architecture and migrations (Exchange/Skype Online, OneDrive, Teams)
· Strong understanding of alerting and event management.
· Azure AD Connect and ADFS Server deployment and ad ministration
· Understand various access methods including POP, IMAP, OWA, MAPI, Outlook Anywhere, and SMTP.
· Enterprise Exchange 2010-2016 Messaging Architecture, Implementation, and Administration
· Enterprise Lync/Skype For Business Instant Messaging Presence Architecture, Implementation, and Administration
· Enterprise Lync/Skype For Business Voice Architecture, Implementation, and Administration
· Enterprise Security Systems and Applications (Barracuda, Cisco IronPort, TMG, UAG, AD RMS), relating to Exchange and Lync
· Mobile Device Management platforms (Intune, AirWatch, Maas360, Mobile Iron)
· Backup Solutions such as Symantec Enterprise Vault, Backup Exec
· Enterprise Monitoring and Deployment Solutions such as SCOM/SCCM
· Enterprise Load Balancing devices such as F5 and Citrix Netscaler
· Organized and self-motivated with an ability to prioritize and manage workload
· Provide Tier III proactive technical support and problem resolution using trouble ticketing, email, and verbal communication techniques.
· Provide performance evaluation and guidance relative to messaging systems and recommend short and long-term strategies to maintain high performance and uptime.
· Create and update messaging system documentation providing clear instructions for administrative tasks, current design, DR failover and future system improvements.
· Knowledge of Exchange Disaster Recovery Software, service pack installation, troubleshoot various server related issues, troubleshoot NDRs, tracking emails, Working knowledge of Mobility servers/device software. In-depth understanding of BlackBerry server components and message flow from a server to mobile device. Basic knowledge of SQL servers,
Additional criteria/ skills:
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with both business and technical audiences
· Track record for working well with others in a creative environment and under aggressive timeframes
· Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to use them in consensus building
· Ability to innovate and adapt based on client needs
· Familiar with various software development cycles including: Scrum, Waterfall, TDD
· Capable of being self-managed
Show moreShow less