- We are searching for a motivated Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker with exceptional communication and time management skills.
- Accounting Assistants can expect to assist the Accounting department with data entry,
- processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting with audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with good bookkeeping skills.
- Accounting Assistant Responsibilities*:
- Providing support to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications with clients and vendors via phone, email,
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
Accounting Assistant Requirements:
- Proficiency with computers and bookkeeping software, strong typing skills.
- Exceptional time management and verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with basic Accounting principles.
- Professional manner and strong ethical code.
- Ability to multitask and remain motivated and positive.
- Commitment to working efficiently and accurately.
Job Types: Full-time, Fresher
Salary: ₹25,000.00 to ₹30,000.00 /month
- Higher Secondary(12th Pass) (Preferred)