Impact & Scope:
The Operations Coordinator is a member of the Licensure Operations Team. The Operations Coordinator will support the operations of a variety of business lines at Kaplan including Nursing, Med and Bar, International and Contact Center Operations. S/he will work in partnership with cross-functional Kaplan team members handling the day-to-day activities that ensure smooth, efficient businesses processes and functions. The role requires exceptional time management skills, good communication abilities, and an understanding of task-tracking and project management approaches to maintain an industry-leading level of support and to provide detailed and timely execution of key operational activities.
(The operations group drives flawless execution across all engagements)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and manage daily BAU tasks to ensure smooth & efficient delivery within the allotted
- Equipped with a problem solving and support mind frame.
- Ability to work independently on BAU tasks as well as on Projects.
- Follow the set standard operating procedures to ensure efficient delivery.
- Create & maintain accurate operational documents.
- Have a keen eye for attention to details.
- Ability to work efficiently with remote and diverse teams (IT, project management and other cross-functional teams) spread over different countries and time zones.
- Able to work in a matrix driven environment ensuring management of different stakeholders/functions
- Ensure compliance with company standards and procedures.
- Help build positive relations within the team and the stakeholders.
- Should have basic knowledge of project management.
- Ability to analyse and articulate process requirements..
Experience and Credentials :
- Bachelor’s degree - preferred
- 3+ years’ experience in an IT / PMO capacity
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with stakeholdersteams
- Excellent written & verbal communication
- Good time management & critical thinking skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Ability to work on flexible work schedules - 10AM-7PM, 2PM-11PM IST and/or weekends
- Ability to work well under pressure & multitask
- Knowledge on Service Now (ITSM) & Sales force (CRM) would be an added advantage
Job Type: Full-time
- work: 3 years (Preferred)
- total work: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19