Key skills required for the job are:
Cloud-Microsoft Azure DevOps-L3 (Mandatory)
8+ Years of Azure DevOps engineering experience
- Should have good working experience developing Azure CI/CD pipelines
- Deployment, automation, management, and maintenance of Azure DevOps with Windows and Linux environments.
- Integration of different Build environments (Dev/QA/PROD)
- Automated build creation and release of builds on Service Fabric Cluster deployment environment.
- Automated scheduling of tests for execution on systems post-build deployment.
- Automated deployment of database scripts on the PostgreSQL databases.
- Integration of code quality checking tools like SonarQube etc.
with Build pipelines.
- System troubleshooting and problem resolution across various applications and platforms.
Roles & Responibilities
"As a Lead, you are responsible for managing a small team of analysts, developers, testers or engineers and drive delivery of a small module within a project (Delivery/Maintenence/Testing) You may serve as entry level specialist with expertise in particular technology/industry domain/a process / application / product. You are responsible for functionalechnical track of a project."
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Wipro does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process and has not authorised agencies/partners to collect any fee for recruitment. If you encounter any suspicious mail, advertisements or persons who offer jobs at Wipro, please do let us know by contacting us on [email protected]
Cloud-Microsoft Azure DevOps-L3