- To assist the Consultant in reporting diagnostic Radiography, Sonography, CT, PET-CT & MRI.
- To receive patient, explain procedure, prepare and perform radiological investigation as and when required.
- To evaluate clinical history and correlate with patient chart to select proper scanning modality and illustrate the presence or absence of disease, lesions, malfunction or anomalies.
- To recognize when additional scans or different positions are needed to fully demonstrate the lesion by Imaging; e.g. recognizing an unsuspected mass or lesion in the liver or pancreas and taking additional images / views.
- To document reports of imaging performed.
- To ensure proper functioning of equipments and devices in Radiology.
- To participate and contribute to departmental quality initiatives.
- To be aware of departments performance and objective.
- To carryout data collection/support in data collection.
- To adhere the safety norms of hospital and follow both patient and staff safety rules.
- To perform any job / task as and when assigned by the superior.