Analyst – IT and Systems
Jaipur (Office of Integrated Child Development Services)
About IPE Global
IPE Global Ltd. is a multi-disciplinary development sector consulting firm offering a range of integrated, innovative and high-quality services across several sectors and practices. We offer end-to-end consulting and project implementation services in the areas of Public Health, Nutrition, WASH, Education and Skill Development, Social and Economic Empowerment, Urban and Infrastructure Development, Private Sector Development, among others.
Over the last 21 years,
IPE Global has successfully implemented over 900 projects in more than 100 countries. We The group is headquartered in New Delhi, India with seven international offices in United Kingdom, Kenya, Ethiopia, Myanmar, Philippines, Bangladesh and Nepal. We partner with multilateral, bilateral, governments, corporates and not-for-profit entities in anchoring development agenda for sustained and equitable growth. We strive to create enabling environment for path breaking social and policy reforms that contribute to sustainable development.
IPE Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified and promoted by established practitioners and sector experts. The organization has multi-disciplinary team of 1100+ professionals, bringing together the right skills and technical expertise for enriching lives in poor and developing countries. Our experts work closely with programme stakeholders and clients to co-design solutions for complex socioeconomic issues.
About the Project
One out of three (36%) babies are born with Low Birth Weight (< 2500 grams) in Rajasthan and majority of them fall into the trap of wasting. Poor maternal nutrition is the key reason why babies are born with Low Birth Weight.
To address Low Birth Weight and Wasting, Government of Rajasthan (GoR) in Partnership with Children’s Investment Fund Foundation (CIFF) is implementing project RajPusht. RajPusht is implemented by IPE Global. RajPusht combines two interventions to reduce LBW and Wasting. First is direct cash transfers to pregnant and lactating women to invest in food for self and their young children; and second is making positive change in knowledge, attitudes and practices around consumption of nutrient dense food by Pregnant and Lactating Women (PLW) and children <3 years.
RajPusht will support implementation of GoR’s initiative to cover second time pregnant women (first time being covered through Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana) through DBT and behaviour change interventions in Udaipur, Banswara, Dungarpur and Pratapgarh districts of Rajasthan. RajPusht will systematically track the effect of the interventions against a set of output and outcome indicators.
IPE Global invites applications from eligible candidates for the position of Analyst – IT and Systems.
Analyst – IT and Systems will work with the partner development team to provide support to the IT interventions carried out by IPE in Rajasthan and will work in close coordination with State IT Team to ensure the technical integrity of interventions and promote data driven management within the program and in government systems.
Responsibilities of this role include
- Offer input on process to design, develop, modify, and adapt system architecture, network systems for customer use and troubleshooting
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications and assist partner development team on the ongoing projects
- Should involve in requirements analysis, requirements development, delivery, support & analysis and documentation
- Contribute in building quality software with a strong focus on usability by groups of people facing unique challenges (remote locations, low levels of literacy, no experience with technology, etc.)
- Assist the team in web services based integration and release management
- Support database activities like data import/export, backup and data retrieval
- Assist the team in assessing new technologies to enhance development process and optimize application delivery
- Track and report on progress to plan
- Establish and share clear priorities among project activities
As job descriptions cannot be exhaustive, the selected candidate may be required to undertake other duties that are broadly in line with the above key responsibilities.
Qualifications & Experience
Post-Graduation in Computer Science/ IT;
- 3-4 years of experience in software development and support
- Exposure to Node.js, Angular, Java and Android development will be added advantage
- Exposure to database – MySQL, MongoDb, Postgres
- Sound knowledge of MVC architecture
- Experienced in handling server configuration over cloud like Amazon
- Familiarity with using a version control system to facilitate collaborative work
- Excellent computer science fundamentals, with knowledge of data structures and algorithms, a must
- Ability to work well with, and communicate effectively in spite of, flexible requirements and multiple stakeholders
IPE Global is committed to using fair, objective and positive employment practices to promote equal opportunities and diversity in employment, ensuring that all employees including potential employees are treated fairly, consistently and with respect, before, during and after, their employment. We seek to create an environment that is representative of, and responsive to, different groups.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.