Snaphunt Pte Ltd
- Opportunity to collaborate with the founding team and gain from unlimited learning
- Build your profile in customer experience space within a well established FinTech firm
- Competitive compensation
Our client is democratizing payments for small & medium businesses in india. They are pioneers in on-demand payments in the country, and are relentlessly working on delivering seamless online business experience.
You will be responsible for :
- Initially managing all client interactions over calls on a daily basis.
- Building a customer experience team to handle day-to-day operations.
- Establishing performance metrics for the team and monitoring the productivity closely.
- Tracking customer feedback on a regular basis, understanding customer pain points and passing on the relevant information to sales, customer success and product teams for relevant action to be taken.
- Gaining thorough understanding of the product offering and organizing trainings to the team in order to deliver quality assistance to the clients.
- Identifying opportunities basis frequently received client requests / queries to increase customer satisfaction, that eventually converts to revenue.
- You have a Degree in Engineering or related field and have at least 4 years' experience within a Customer Support or Client Relationship Management role.
- You have worked as part of third party contact centres and have an understanding of dialler management.
- You are aware of automation solutions available in the market from this standpoint and would be on a constant lookout for any such solution that can make existing processes more efficient within budget limits.
- You are well versed with Microsoft office tools
- You are a keen learner and you are always on a lookout for better customer experiences.
- You can place yourself in the customer's shoes and address problems with more empathy.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You have lead people in your previous roles and can build efficient teams.
Ref : 00317011
Job Type: Full-time