Location : Chennai
Requirements and Expectations
Description: SDM (Subscriber Data Management) Case Handling support of One NDS Family SDM products i.e NT-HLR FE, One-NDS/C-NTDB, One-EIR, One–AAA, CMS-8200 HSS, CFX-5000 , and One BSF including following activities.
Ready to work in NAM Business Hours ( 7 PM IST to 3 AM IST)
Fast learner, long term player, Positive attitude with 3-4 Year of relevant experience with Expected SPC of 35-40 Euro.
Expected during is for 3 month initially which may extend for next 3 month considering the Business volume.
HP/ATCA Hardware hands-on and troubleshooting / software Upgrade/Update with Testing of Software releases, change deliveries.
Network and Solution troubleshooting, excellent support in SDM Related Parameters, features and their impacts.
Network element upgrade and Method of Procedure (MOP) validation and test
Technical end to end support into customer networks.
Participate in 24/7 emergency on-call support;
Provide proactive maintenance service support and delivery;
Support change management service delivery;
Organize and participate in pilot and roll-out upgrades and patch installations,
Ensure quality & customer Service Level Agreements (SLA) are met;
Knowledge on Resolve tool/Advantage commander/Netact will be an added advantage.
Support required on customer specific time zones and maintenance hours.
Shell & pearl Script with Linux and Unix Certification.
Good in depth knowledge in the basic call flows
Good Communication and Presentation Skills to handle global customers.
Experience in HP Blade System c7000 enclosure and infrastructure configuration and management.
1) Hard disk replacement on HP BL460C gen9
2) System board replacement on HP BL460C gen9
3) DIMMs replaced on HP BL460C gen9
4) Matched the firmware version with Existing board and upgrade and degrading the firmware version
5) List of Mandatory Pre check and Post Checks which need to performs before and after the activity.
6) HP Blade system C7000 Installation
7) HP BL-C7000 Blade Chassis
8) Virtual Connect Configuration
9) HP blade BL460C gen9 firmware version upgrade/degradation