AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment 2020 - Tutor Vacancies - MBBS, M.Sc - 39,100 Salary - Apply NowAIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2020-21: Employees State Insurance Corporation (AIIMS Bhubaneswar) announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed MBBS,M.Sc for the position of Tutor. To Apply for the job posting from AIIMS Bhubaneswar, please click on the Apply Now button below.Company Name: AIIMS Bhubaneswar
Post Name: Tutor
No of Posts: 8
Salary: 15,600 - 39,100 (Per Month)
Last Date: 24-07-2020
1. Short Listing by Methods of the Selection:
The prescribed qualification is minimum and mere possessing the same does not entitle any candidate to be called for interview or for selection.
2. Based on bio-data, the Screening Committee may short-list candidates for interview.
3. Candidates called for interview will have to produce all relevant original documents in proof of details furnished in their application at the time of interview.
4. They may also be asked to submit an affidavit/ declaration as decided by the AIIMS, Kalyani at time of Interview. The methodology of Selection will be decided by the Selection Committee as deemed fit besides any other matter relating to the Selection process.
5. Site of Interview: Interviews will be held at AIIMS Kalyani or any other place as decided by the Executive Director, AIIMS, Kalyani. No TA/DA/Accommodation will be paid for appearing in the interview.
6. AIIMS, Kalyani decision is final: The decision of the Competent Authority of AIIMS, Kalyani in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, penalty for false information, mode of selection, conduct of examination(s), allotment of examination centre, selection and allotment of posts to selected candidates will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry / correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
How To Apply:
1. The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respects can submit their application through OFF-LINE mode in prescribed format as “ANNXURE – I”. The said “ANNXURE – I” will be made available on AIIMS, Bhubaneswar official website i.e. http://www.aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in.
2. The last date of submission of applications will be 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in Employment News. In case, the last date falls on weekly off or holidays, then the last date of submission of application will be shifted to the next working day (up to 5.00 PM)
3. Candidates have to send the hard copy of their application in prescribed format along with self attested copies of certificates/documents in support of fulfilling the essential criteria of age, educational qualification, teaching/research experiences etc. besides others in support of their candidature within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement in the Employment News.
4. The hard copy of application shall be enclosed with self attested copies of Matriculation Certificate, MBBS Degree Certificate/Mark-Sheets, MD/MS/DM/MCh or equivalent certificates/Marksheets, Teaching/Research Experiences Certificates etc as provided in the prescribed application format.
5. Candidates have to submit hard copy of the application in the prescribed format addressed to The Deputy Director (Administration), All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Kalyani, Camp Office, 1st Floor, Administrative Building, College of Medicine & JNM Hospital, Kalyani, District - Nadia, West Bengal – 741235.
6. The signed hard copy of application in prescribed format as mentioned above along with all above mentioned certificates/documents should be sent by post within stipulated period. Incomplete application will not be considered.
1. All the posts carry usual allowances as admissible to Central Government Employees of similar status at Kalyani (West Bengal)
2. Candidates applying under any of the reserved category posts, viz. SC/ST/OBC/OH will be considered subject to Caste/OH Certificate issued by the appropriate/ Competent Authority on the prescribed format. Community should be clearly and legibly mentioned in the Certificate.
3. OBC candidate’s eligibility will be based on the caste(s) borne in the Central List of Government of India. OBC candidate(s) should not belongs to Creamy Layer and their sub-caste should be match with the entries in Central List of OBC, failing which their candidatures will not be considered under any of the applied reserved category post(s)
4. Only such persons would be eligible for reservation under OH quota in service/posts who suffer from not less than 40% of physical disability. Person who wants to avail the benefit of reservation would have to submit a Disability Certificate as issued by a Competent Authority in prescribed format.
5. The posts of Senior Residents will be regulated as per the provision of Residency Scheme. Both the posts of Sr. Resident and Tutor will be governed by CCS (Temporary Service) Rules.
6. Qualifications and Experiences: Qualifications and experiences as prescribed may be relaxed in exceptional cases at the discretion of the Selection Committee with prior approval of the Competent Authority. The experience will be counted as on last date of submission of application.
7. The applicants already in service shall have to produce No Objection Certificate from their present employer at the time of Interview. However, they have to take prior permission from their employer while applying for the post.
8. Any corrigendum or revision of the advertisement or any other information regarding this recruitment will be posted on the official website of AIIMS, Bhubaneswar only in due course. Candidates are advised to visit the website regularly for updated information in this regard.
1. The Executive Director, AIIMS, Kalyani reserves the right to vary the vacancies including reserved vacancies as per the Govt. of India Rules/Circulars and requirements or otherwise.
2. 4% of the total vacancies are horizontally reserved for Person with Disabilities (PwD)-OPH (OL) category candidates as permissible under the Rules. The Physical requirement is required to fill up the posts on horizontal basis are S (Sitting), ST (Standing), W (Walking), MF (Manipulation by Fingers) & RW (Reading & Writing). All the instructions of Govt. of India as applicable in this regard will be followed.
3. Reservation will be as per Government of India Policy.
4. The maximum age limit, essential qualification & experiences are to be taken as on the last date of the receipt of the application. The last date of the receipt of application is 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement in the Employment News.
5. The period of experience wherever prescribed shall be counted after obtaining the prescribed qualification.