Markit India Services Pvt Ltd
Associate II Software Engineer
Markit Digital Inc. has been in business for almost 20 years. Headquartered at the base of the Rocky Mountains in Boulder, Colorado, Markit Digital has over 400 employees that are focused on design, development and hosting of financial web sites, reports, and tools. We deliver innovative, high quality products to help our client s and their customers visualize, manipulate and understood complex financial information. Our compelling, presentation rich services for financial professionals and individual investors have won acclaim for our clients, many of whom rank at the top of the Gomez and Forbes awards. Our products are custom designed for each client,
completely private labelled and fully integrated into the client's other offerings.
- Collaborate closely with small, cross-functional teams of designers, developers, engineers, and stakeholders to build new features and applications.
- Participate in the full development lifecycle, development, and deployment
- Stay up to date on the latest development practices and strategies Research, evaluate, and implement tools and procedures that provide strategic improvements to our products and process.
- Take direction, go beyond what is asked, and constantly challenge yourself
- Love what you do, as this position will require a strong sense of ownership. Confidence in your work is a must.
Duties & Accountabilities
- 4+ years of professional development experience
- Good Knowledge and understanding of HTML and CSS is required.
- Good to have practical exposure on React and Redux
- Depth understanding of the subject should be in relevance with the number of experiences of the candidate.
- Intermediate skills in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems.
- Demonstrated Analytical skills
- Familiarity with the .NET framework 4+
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable C# libraries
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns as per relevant experience
- Good to have, understanding of SQL
- Knack for writing clean and readable code
- Familiarity with GIT, SVN, Bitbucket, TeamCity, Jenkins, SonarQube tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and a positive attitude
- Demonstrated critical thinking, decision making, and problem-solving skills
- Team player with strong analytical, problem solving, debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Highly productive and perpetually aware of the next things to work on.