Markit India Services Pvt Ltd
MarkitSERV combines the flagship electronic trade confirmation, position reconciliation and related workflow platforms from its parent companies to provide a single gateway for over-the-counter (OTC) derivative transaction processing globally. Our combined solution helps to reduce operational risk, streamline processing and improve the safety and certainty of the OTC derivatives markets by simplifying and automating trade processing across the major asset classes.
Our platforms are constantly evolving due to the increased electronification of the booking of complex OTC derivatives as well as maintaining alignment with the latest regulatory changes.
Our platforms are also adapting to enhance our data analytics offerings using the latest industry tool sets.
No financial services experience is required and with this position being especially attractive to those looking to enter the world of FinTech UIs, trade booking and workflow.
We are looking for a developer to create common front-end solutions across our TradeServ platform. These front-end solutions include common web components, styling components, and frameworks to unify all of our platform applications into a consistent user experience. You will work directly with our senior product and tech leaders on a daily basis to help craft these new experiences. This fantastic opportunity will allow you to impact how global businesses interact with the financial markets on a day to day basis. Our team is a unique mix of industry experts and outstanding developers working together to transform the way our customers do business.
At IHS Markit, we practice agile methodologies, including continuous integration, continuous deployment, and code reviews. We use modern development technologies and tools such as GitLab, AWS, PaaS and Docker and. you should be competent with the standard industry technologies.
This is an exciting opportunity to become a critical part of a fast growing, global organization.
- Establish and maintain Continuous Deployment methodologies including working with QA teams to enhance automated testing
- Strong knowledge of modern UI frameworks like Angular (v7 minimum), React, or similar
- Experience building Single Page Applications
- The right candidate would also demonstrate solid programming and design pattern knowledge and have strong opinions on best programming practices
- Emphasize testability through Mocking Frameworks, TDD and BDD
- Well versed with continuous integration and continuous delivery tools and techniques
- Strong proficiency applying REST-based API frameworks to large scale, distributed high traffic web services
- Experience in Agile SCRUM project management methodologies.
- Prefer to work in a nimble and dynamic environment with strong emphasis on ownership and responsibility.
- Ability and passion to pick up new technologies and stay on the leading edge of full-stack development.
What You'll Love About Us Do ask us about these!
- Total Rewards. Monetary, beneficial and developmental rewards!
- Work Life Balance. You can't do a good job if your job is all you do!
- Prepare for the Future. Academy we are all learners; we are all teachers!
- Employee Assistance Program. Confidential and Professional Counselling and Consulting.
- Diversity & Inclusion. HeForShe!
- Internal Mobility. Grow with us!