Pan Gulf Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Should be able to visit and promote all major universities/research institutes in Western Central India and promote and sell Products.
- Enters, updates and maintains daily sales activities and client/customer information into Sales database
- Plans an effective sales targeting approach to the assigned sales territory
- Prospects and cold-calls on institutions and organizations
- Regularly follows up on inbound leads and sales inquiries
- Responds to customer/client inquiries, suggestions, complaints and other details, by phone, online video conferences and email.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to work in a fast-paced and highly growing business
- Should be able to Willing to travel across the designated territory, self-initiation, and need to plan proactively.
- M.sc/B.sc (Physics, Chemistry, Nano Science, Nanotechnology), B Tech ( Electrical, Electronics), BE (Chemical/Biotech) from reputed university or college.
- 1-3 years of experience in Scientific Industry or similar.
- Language: Hindi, English Regional language