Pan Gulf Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide comprehensive technical training and support for QCM technology, including hands-on wet lab and software training.
- Provide ongoing support and troubleshooting for customers in person, and via phone, email, and web
- Provide pre and post-sales technical and scientific presentations, to small groups and large audiences, on the use of QCM-D technology in life science research or related research area.
- Carry out laboratory projects that include demonstrations at various locations in INDIA, feasibility studies, new product evaluation/testing, and contract research services.
- Installation and training of surface science instruments.
- Create and maintain support information in the company enterprise database.
- Develop and implement training plans and courses for internal and external customers.
- Participate in new product development projects as a representative of the technical support team.
- Assist in the creation and review of technical materials (manuals, application notes, presentations).
- Follow standard practices and procedures analyzing situations or data.
- M.S. degree in life science/Biophysics/Soft condensed matter physics/Chemistry/Biotechnology discipline required. Ph.D. and strong biochemical background
- Hands-on experience in biochemistry or molecular biology laboratory is required.
- Ability to troubleshoot software, instrumentation and applications relating to QCM and Surface Science instruments
- Experience in surface science instruments such as Tensiometer, Langmuir Blodgett, Quartz crystal microbalance will be added advantage
- Strong communication skills and experience giving scientific presentations
- Previous experience in a field application position is desirable