Job Description :
DETAILED RESPONSBILITIES :
- You would be required to design, and implement and improve before market and EOD processes, automating manual processes, configuring trade re-conciliation and reporting processes for greater scalability, etc.
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional/non-functional business requirements, coordinate with traders and devOps team to understand their requirements and work alongside them.
- Understanding of Generators and asynchronous operations in Python.
- Database interaction in python
- Handling large data sets in python via in-memory data structures.
- Experience of Virtual environment (Linux)
- Excellent verbal & communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- 3+ years of Experience in python development.
- Strong experience in Database and algorithms
- Hands on experience on Socket programming.
- Strong hands-on experience on python, Django/Tornado Framework
- Experience in idiomatic Python 3.7
- Experience with Numpy/Pandas
- Experience in OOP/functional coding in Python.
- Understanding of multithreading/multiprocessing in Python.
- Experience with Agile development in Python.
- Experience in Linux is a Plus.