About XpressBees :
XpressBees- a logistics company started in 2015 - is amongst the fastest growing companies of its sector. While we started off rather humbly in the space of ecommerce B2C logistics, the last 5 years have seen us steadily progress towards expanding our presence. Our vision to evolve into a strong full-service logistics organization reflects itself in our new lines of business like 3PL, B2B Xpress and cross-border operations.
Our strong domain expertise and constant focus on meaningful innovation have helped us rapidly evolve as the most trusted logistics partner of India. We have progressively carved our way towards best-in-class technology platforms, an extensive network reach,
and a seamless last mile management system. While on this aggressive growth path, we seek to become the one-stop-shop for end-to-end logistics solutions. Our big focus areas for the very near future include strengthening our presence as service providers of choice and leveraging the power of technology to improve efficiencies for our clients.
- Explaining user research results to internal and external stakeholders
- Developing personas and usage scenarios
- Conducting usability testing
- Creating wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps and screen flows
- Creating product prototypes
- Analyzing user feedback and activity, and iterating to enhance the user experience
- Assisting with content development
- Conducting competitor and customer analysis
- Creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback
- Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes and mockups
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems,
design patterns and attractive user interfaces
- Designing UI elements such as input controls, navigational components and informational components
- Creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Collaborating effectively with product, engineering, and management teams
- Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance user experience
Must have Experience :
- Should have 5 years of working experience as UI/UX Designer
- Should have experience working on B2B projects, user research, usability testing and must have interacted with users extensively.
- You have a degree/diploma in Design, Fine Arts,
Engineering or related field
- You are proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop), Figma and Maze
- You are proficient in prototyping tools such as Sketch, InVision, etc.
- You pay strong attention to detail and have a keen eye for aesthetics
- You have excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions
- You are a strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders