Role : PHP BACKEND DEVELOPER
Location : Bengaluru, India
About Vyapar :
We are a technology and innovation company in the fintech space, delivering business accounting software to Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises (MSMEs). With more than 5 Million users across 140 countries, we are one of the fastest growing companies in this space. We take the complexity out of invoicing, inventory management & accounting, making it so simple, such that small businesses can spend less time on manual bookkeeping and spend more time focusing on areas of business that matter.
Role Summary :
Vyapar's Engineering team builds the technology platform that eases and digitizes our customers' bookkeeping and enables the transition of cumbersome accounting data from general bookkeeping to a digitized always available resource.
Key Responsibilities :
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable APIs.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the APIs.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Helping the team members and guiding them for the right design and implementation
Desired Skills And Requirements :
1. Must have :
- Database - MySql.
- Data Structures, Algorithms, Design Patterns.
- Strong Problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with Continuos Integration tools.
2. Good to have :
- Knowledge of AWS Srvices.
- Experience in handling server side infrastructure.
- Strong knowledge of design patterns.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- 3 to 8 years of experience in application development role in PHP as a back-end developer.
- Must have 3 years of experience in AJAX.
- Should have 3 years of experience in MySQL.
- Product Company background is a plus.
- Startup experience is also a plus.
Education : A full-time B.E/ B.Tech Degree from a recognized university.