Job Description :
Primary Skills : Adv. Docker and Kubernetes, GIT Lab / GitHub / VSTS, Terrafoam, Linux.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Develop Kubernetes manifest files for any new addition/updating of existing resources.
- Should be able to deploy the any kinds of application in Kubernetes irrespective of code specific platforms/ tools.
- Periodical patch updates should be applied for VMs, Kubernetes Clusters, Software applications.
- Create terraform scripts to automate the infra provisioning.
- Ability to create infrastructure using any templates.
- Conduct auditing on the infrastructure like weekly/monthly basis.
- Must have Disaster Recovery approach for any new and existing implementation and recovery Drill should be conducted for the same every quarter.
- Should arrive with new solutions/approach to reduce the cost factor.
- Should maintain highly available, scalable, durable environments.
- Should send reports on weekly basis for the incident occurred from monitoring alerts to improve the stability of the environment.
- Ability to architect and design the infrastructure.
- Automation should be done wherever possible.
- Should suggests best practices on several factors like time, security, vulnerability, standards, etc. for the betterment of the product.
- Work closely with Dev team to understand the needs of requirements.
- Should troubleshoot the issues reported in stipulated time and should provide documentation for the solutions. (ref:hirist.com)