Role : Communications Protocol Engineer
Job Description :
Our leading Start-up is looking for a Communications Protocol Engineer to be based in Bangalore with the following skills :
- 2 - 5 years of Hands on experience in networking/communication protocol development preferably but not restricted to 2G/3G/4G-LTE/5G-NR cellular standards, integration, and validation.
- Experience with wireless systems components and their interaction and implementation.
- Familiarity/working Experience with embedded Linux-based systems.
- Develop and integrate communication/networking protocol stack software on reference platform(s).
- Interfacing with physical layer, hardware accelerators, other peripherals,
or interfacing with (embedded Linux) networking applications, gateways, IPSec, etc.
- Work closely with teams in the areas of architecture, design, implementation, performance optimization, and validation of different communication devices.
- Using profiling, testing, and other embedded software tools.
- Master's/Bachelor's Degree in engineering from a reputable college.