JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago:
We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide
We operate in more than 100 markets.
We have more than 243,000 employees globally.
Our wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan's Asset Management, Commercial Banking and the Corporate & Investment Bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits, institutions, financial intermediaries and high-net worth individuals and families.
Our corporate functions support the entire organization and include the following functions: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and Technology.
J.P. Morgan in India provides a comprehensive range of Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Asset & Wealth Management, and Corporate functions services and solutions to our clients, executing some of the most important financial transactions and providing essential strategic advice to our clients such as the government, large domestic and multi-national corporations, non-government organizations and financial institutions and investors. India is a key market for JPMorgan Chase globally and our employees in India are a critical part of how we do business globally and are integrated within our businesses. Our Global Service Centers (GSCs) are strategically positioned in Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad to support the firm's operations regionally and globally. The centers provide comprehensive strategic support across technology and business operations processing to all lines of business and the corporate functions.
The Consumer Banking Specialist is responsible for providing timely resolutions to our Consumer and Community Banking customer's queries. They will connect with our customers through inbound/outbound calls regarding transactions on their accounts such as payments, loans, charges/fees, interest rates, rewards and other issues.
"JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
This position is a critical member of Home Lending Data & Analytics team supporting key strategic business priorities across HL strategy and be the lead analyst providing insights from the data in order to drive and monitor HL Branch Strategy. The analyst will be required to work in multiple ecosystems SAS, Hortonworks, SQL, Teradata among others.
- Leverage a wide range of data analysis, sales & analytics, branch strategy and methods to solve business problems in the area Home Lending Decision science and MIS.
- Evaluate the current operational environment and identify opportunities to leverage sales analytics.
- Apply critical thinking skills and perform advanced analytics with the goal of solving complex and multi-faceted business problems.
- Generate deep insights through the analysis of data and understanding of operational processes and turn them into actionable recommendations.
- Perform advanced quantitative and statistical analysis of large datasets to identify trends, patterns, and correlations that can be used to improve business performance.
- Become a subject matter expert and trusted advisor in the HL analytics discipline.
- Demonstrate excellent organization skills throughout the development of analytical solutions (data analysis documentation, hypothesis documentation, code management, etc.).
- Build and deploy prototype solutions to demonstrate ideas and prove concepts.
- Effectively communicate with project team members and sponsors throughout the project lifecycle (status updates, gaps/risks, roadblocks, testing outcomes, etc.).
- Develop presentations to summarize and communicate key messages to senior management sponsors and colleagues.
- Work independently and collaboratively (as needed) within the team to achieve the desired outcomes of an analytical project.
- Actively contribute to the continuous learning mindset of the organization by bringing in new ideas and perspectives that stretch the thinking of the group.
Experience and Technical Skills:
- 6+ years' experience using analytics skills to support business strategies. Preferred experience in sales analytics/sales insights, branch strategy.
- Must have with 5+ years of experience with demonstrated ability to code complex programs in SQL, SAS, Hortonworks, SQL, Teradata. Experience with Hadoop platform preferred.
- Must have demonstrated experience working with production-type applications and full knowledge of the code development lifecycle (Dev, Test, Prod)
- Must have demonstrated experience in large scale data environments and ability to work efficiently with very large datasets
- Proven ability to strategically manage complex, highly-visible analytical projects from concept through implementation
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage all facets of the analytical project lifecycle (data exploration, hypothesis testing, code development, testing/validation, model deployment, etc.)
Superior Analytical Skills
- Outstanding critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Has an "engineering mindset"
- Self-starter mentality with the ability to delegate/collaborate with others
- Ability to translate ambiguous business problems into a conceptual analytical and technical architecture
- Passion for continuous learning and professional development
- Deep curiosity, creativity and imagination
Strong business acumen
- Ability to influence and become a trusted advisor
- Ability to partner closely with team members and business sponsors to clearly define the requirements of proposed solutions
- Ability to translate technical details, observations and results into business language
- Proven effective communication and presentation skills
- Ability to effectively navigate an occasionally ambiguous, semi-structured work environment
- Ability to thrive in both independent and collaborative work environmentsJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.