Advanced Bolting Solutions Pvt. Ltd
- Supervises a team in a specific region or area for the proper O & M Activity
- Provides planning and customer support to the plant area with proper documentation
- Maintains, troubleshoots, repairs, and analyzes customers PV plants in the field, via email, telephone and site visits
- Coordination with Site and Service team for the Preventive Operation, maintenance and execution of corrective measures.
- Understanding and knowledge of civil related measurement and work in the plant for execution and maintenance
- Experience of Substation and switch yard maintenance
- Understanding of preliminary, GA design and specifications of the project for the monitoring.
- Knowledge and understanding of solar Designing software and implementation
- Project coordination with team and company vendors for material & manpower deployment.
- Understanding and Documentation involving BOM, DPR, Agreement, Drafting liaising, legal matters etc of solar project.
- Coordination, Execution and commissioning of PAN India basis all type of solar project at site.
- O & M planning and coordination for the projects in PAN India.
- Aware of IEC/UL/IEEE/BIS standards for On Grid and Off Grids Solar Projects
- Knowledge of System Designing with BOM and MNRE Standards.
- Willingness to Travel to site on PAN India basis.
- Responsibility for daily/ monthly/ Quarterly reports generation and problem solving capability.
- Understanding and knowledge of Safety and Quality standards to be follow in plant or site location
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹15,000.00 - ₹22,000.00 per month
- Monday to Friday
- work: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)