The world is constantly changing and we re always thinking about what s next. Can you help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow
Concepts that make transport more efficient are in demand with the ever-increasing need for Advanta, Mobility. With our long-standing transport expertise and our IT know-how, we are constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions that increase availability of infrastructure, optimize throughput and improve passenger experience. It s in how we electrify, automate and digitalize infrastructure that we re setting the benchmark for tomorrow s mobility today.
Our team of over 3,000 professionals forms a meaningful part of the global network of about 17,500 software guides within Siemens. In India, we have offices in Bengaluru, Chennai, Gurgaon, Noida, and Pune.
What part will you play
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Work towards defect prevention and provide proposals to team and leads for the same
Use your skills to move the world forward
- 2 5 years of development experience in non-safety related and safety related products
- At least 1-year development experience in non-safety related and safety related systems
- Knowledge of GUIDE-process
- Several years of experience in software development with programming in SCADE (Ansys)
- Knowledge of ATP systems (e.g. ETCS, LZB, PZB)
- Very good knowledge of agile development methods
- Must understand relevant parts of EN 50128
- Guide process experience
- Understanding of railway safety standards
- Very good English skills, German skills
We ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you
- Competitive compensation
- An opportunity to shape the future of autonomous systems
- World-class researchers and engineers as team members
- We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity
This role is based in Pune. You ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Advanta, Mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time