Dear TimesJobs User,
We are corporate manpower consultants serving pan India to top MNCs. As a part of the initial screening process, we want you to reply this mail as a confirmation that you wish to apply for the position of HR Management Trainee.
We are hiring 5 freshers/experienced candidates for the position of Management Trainee HR Executive. We are offering you a platform to work from home & live your dream to work for MNCs as HR. Grab this excellent opportunity to enter into an HR fraternity and work with top brands.
The Mentor, is a leading recruitment and training organization working with the biggest brands and institutions in the country since 2006.
We are ramping up and are currently hiring talented, dynamic and motivated individuals to become part of our core team.
HR Management Trainee Program is based on recruitments, dynamic industry requirements, managing various HR activities. It also offers a fast track career option to self-starters, who want to pursue a career in HR management. For the first 3 months, the trainee will be assigned projects in H.R. Recruitment/Operations After which, the trainee will be designated as HR Executive with independent responsibilities in any of the above areas.
One should be a Self-starter with focus on achieving results
On successful completion of the program candidate will get an offer to join us on permanent payroll along with program completion Certificate, Letter of recommendation and further Placement assistance.
Who can apply:
Available for full time (Work from home)
Want to start the HR Program in October 2020
Available for a duration of 3 to 6 months
Pursuing any degrees but have relevant skills and interest
Currently in regular studies or are a recent graduate
Organized in terms of time management and multitasking
Open to self-improvement
Should be well convergent with MS Excel
An ideal candidate is the one - who is ready to take up new challenges and thinks out of the box when it comes to roles and responsibilities. We are looking for someone who is not only focused on routine work in HR but also strives and focuses on the developmental part of HR.
If you believe that you meet our basic criteria then we would be happy to get to know you better. As a part of the initial screening process, we want you to reply this mail as a confirmation that you are interested in the position. We will mail you the details of the further interview process and CAF (Candidate Application Form).
The selection process will include the following steps:
Step 1: reply this mail to submit CV/resume on official email ID
Step 2: Fill out the CAF and send it back to us.
Step 3: After examining the CAF, we will schedule your interview with our officials.
Step 4: You will go through a PI and HR interview online.
Step 5: The final results will be notified by email within 48 hours of the interview.
The roles and responsibilities are as below:
1) Responsible for end to end recruitment based on hiring strategy from the Head HR.
2) Source candidates from portals and innovative hiring methods. Coordinate with consultants for sourcing candidates.
3) Conducting aptitude test and psychometric test if needed, preparing and analysing reports and forward it to department Head and HR Head for final interview.
4) Skills matching as per job requirements, preliminary screening of the candidates and recommend them for the next round of interviews. Salary negotiations and closing leads within a target timeframe.
5) Responsible for effectively networking by referral / reference contacts, internal employees, conducting industry research, cold calling & attending events.
6) Ensure documentation on joining and cross verification. Processing complete documents for Payroll and maintaining all records for audit.
7) Maintain & Report metrics on all steps in the recruiting process (i.e. cost per hire, TAT, offers, hires, declines, ratios, etc.)
1) Screening and sourcing profiles as per the desired requirements
2) Review and understand job requirement requirements and evaluate candidates
3) Foster long-term relationships with candidates
4) Follow-up/co-ordination with potential candidates
5) Cold Calling Job Seekers
6) Interview coordination
7) Using various tools like job portals, job posting, mass mailing, bulk messages, fb, linked in etc.
8) Maintaining a proper database of activities carried out on a daily basis.
Become a social recruiter: Share this requirement on social media and help us to hire the best talent.
Thanks & regards,
Central HR Team,
Confab Mentoring Pvt. Ltd.