The world is constantly changing and we re always thinking about what s next. Can you help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow
Concepts that make transport more efficient are in demand with the ever-increasing need for Advanta, Mobility. With our long-standing transport expertise and our IT know-how, we are constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions that increase availability of infrastructure, optimize throughput and improve passenger experience. It s in how we electrify, automate and digitalize infrastructure that we re setting the benchmark for tomorrow s mobility today.
Our team of over 3,000 professionals forms a meaningful part of the global network of about 17,500 software guides within Siemens. In India, we have offices in Bengaluru, Chennai, Gurgaon, Noida, and Pune.
What part will you play
- Collaborates with the QM-network and business accountable units to achieve quality business goals.
- Ensures process definition, training implementation and improvement of the quality part of the Integrated Management System including process management.
- Executes the audit program and assessments.
- Implements the global quality programs
Use your skills to move the world forward
- 9 12 years of experience in Quality
- Must have extensive experience in CMMI and ISO 9001 implementation
- Execute and conduct internal process audits
- Must have experience in PLM process
- Establish detailed project plans and metrics, work plans and status reports.
- Drives and coaches unit-related general Quality projects in a specific Quality area.
- Contributes to budget planning processes.
- Ensures effective collaboration & communication with both internal and external stakeholders
We ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you
- Competitive compensation
- An opportunity to shape the future of autonomous systems
- World-class researchers and engineers as team members
- We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity
This role is based in Pune. You ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Advanta, Mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time