GTA Pvt. Ltd.
Bachelor degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering.
Diploma candidates preferably with good experience will be considered.Key Skills:Uses CAD system to enter the required data, such as precise measurements and commands, in order to generate construction drawings, renderings, report graphics and other digital images.
Prepares complex layouts, drawings and designs from written or verbal specifications or from rough or detailed sketches and / or drawings made by technicians, designers or technical professionals, converting paper documents into computerized file.
Produces various design options on the screen or in hard copy,
following a designer or technical professional verbal instructions or ideas to assist in resolving a design concept not yet completely defined.Job DescriptionThe incumbent will specifically be responsible for:
- - Assist the Team Leader in performing of their duties.
- - Produce Hand sketch drawings
- - Set the design benchmarks, check design calculation & drawings.
- - Check documentation complies with Design Criteria / Client Brief / Approved Concept / Standards.
- - Attend design, clients, architects and site meetings.
- - Resolve any technical problems faced during the project design and / or construction stages.
- - Senior engineers must be able to lead projects and supervise a team of engineers / technicians under their charge.Job Responsibility:Gemini has been providing infrastructure planning, engineering, construction, to public and private clients across India for more than 10 years We have the depth and breath of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time - critical projects At Gemini, we offer our employees more than just a job; we offer an opportunity to shape the world for generations to come through innovative and sound design. Gemini seeks a highly motivated, self - starter to join our Bangalore, Chennai and Mumbai, as an Electrical CAD Designer. In this role you will provide proficiency in computer - assisted drafting & design to support the technical services.Desired Profile:The desired candidate must have extensive design knowledge and experience for building projects in an engineering consultancy firm.
An ideal candidate should possess the following qualifications:
- - Recognised Bachelor degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering; Diploma candidates preferably with good experience will be considered.
- - At least 5 years and above of design experience.
- - Design experience must in electrical services in residential, commercial or mixed development projects.
- - Working Knowledge of softwares such as MS Office, AutoCAD, and Dialux & Revit MEP is a must.
- - Experience with leading project management / Team Leaders would be an advantage.