IBM India Pvt. Limited
The infrastructure running industries likes transportation, energy, insurance, banking or healthcare is quickly changing as the world s relationship with technology evolves. Companies have more choices than ever before between on-premise, off-premise, or a hybrid approach. Our Infrastructure Specialists are responsible for keeping up with these latest and greatest of these changes and using their expertise to deliver solutions that meet the needs of our customers and products.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As SCCM tools SME, you are responsible to provide technical support SCCM Servers with high degree by meeting Service Level Agreements (SLA) and process compliance.
You will perform business impact analysis and risk assessments to reduce the likelihood of significant service outage or disasters.
If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there's no limit to what you can accomplish here. Responsibilities:
- Providing SME support to the SCCM environment, which interacts with the Windows server platform and end user windows 10 platform which consists of the following component.
- SCCM 2007/12/CB Version 1902, 1906, 1910, 2002
- Patching configuration and distribution
- OS imaging (Windows 10), Windows 10 servicing model
- Packaging and distribution.
- Deployment of imaging, packaging & deployment in VMware VDI environment.
- Windows OS (2012, 2016,2019), AD, DNS, DHCP, Cluster
- Scripting languages like VB & Power shell
- Azure cloud knowledge of these platform deployment.
- Perform SME roll, installation, implementation, customization, operation, recovery and performance tuning, architect level of support.
- Owns & maintain compliance level of the environment.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 7+ years in Windows AD, SCCM platform
- Minimum 7+ years in Windows platform knowledge
- Prior SME experience in SCCM, windows, AD Server Support, designing, troubleshooting and storage implementation
- Ability to interface with customer technical teams and percolate it down to the technical delivery teams.
- Proficient in SAN S/W, storage administration and integration with operating systems
- Validated expertise to Update/upgrade OS by requests and all related works and reporting packages update for the production servers
- Willingness to Cover on-call / Standby on rotation. Managing ticket queues for Incidents / Service requests & Changes
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
About Business Unit
At Global Technology Services (GTS), we help our clients envision the future by offering end-to-end IT and technology support services, supported by an unmatched global delivery network. It's a unique blend of bold new ideas and client-first thinking. If you can restlessly reinvent yourself and solve problems in new ways, work on both technology and business projects, and ask, "What else is possible " GTS is the place for you!
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you re looking for your next career challenge
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities where you can truly discover your passion Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust where everyone has a voice What about all of these If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.,