Roles and Responsibilities
- Take ownership of Product design for Tartan's product across Desktop, Mobile (Web) and Mobile (Android and iOS) builds
- Creation, implementation and maintenance of a consistent Design Language for Tartan across all platforms
- Take high-level product ideas from conception to mockups, wireframes, and finished renderings
- Partner with engineers to oversee the user experience of new features and products from conception through launch
- Identify problems and deficiency and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Collaborate with development, and marketing teams
- Come up with various ideas and strategies to sustain and increase engagement and retention through various design elements
- Track the initiatives and measure week over week progress
- A/B test various strategies, make improvements and take key decisions around them
- Be data driven and open to experimentation
Desired Candidate Profile
- You have 3+ years of experience on hands-on user experience and visual design in the software industry with a strong focus on responsive design for cloud-first desktop/browser applications
- 1+ years of professional experience using Figma or Sketch and pushing these design tools to their limits. You are fluent in nested symbols/components and auto-layout constraints
- Strong background in interaction design, with the ability to effectively articulate the rationale behind design decisions
- Intensely curious, with a good understanding of analytics and a desire to learn from the data
- Proficient in various research and design techniques such as qualitative research methods, personas, wireframing, task analysis, journey mapping, sketching, prototyping, usability testing, etc
- Strong visual design sense and impeccable attention to detail, with a drive to speak up when something is not implemented to your standards
- Comfortable with uncertainty and things changing fast, this is early-stage startup life. You're constantly balancing the need for quality and well-thought details with the required speed of iteration
Perks and Benefits
- Salary We offer competitive salaries with performance-based bonuses and raises.
- Health Insurance We believe you and your family deserve robust health coverage because we care about them too. A health policy of 5 lakhs is provided and other benefits to you and your family.
- Brand new MacBook You get a MacBook you can use for work.