We are hiring for Senior Software developer- Embedded C++ developer. Candidates who are looking for job opportunity & would be interested to apply for this opportunity please share me your updated resume on [email protected]
- Are you passionate about working with the latest technology, building great products and producing quality code that solves real life problems?
- We are looking for a Software Developer to join the team working on Applications running on EXFOs equipments. The ideal candidate should have a proven skill set in C++ based application development on Windows Operating System, with a focus on object oriented back-end development and very strong skills in multi-layer architecture
What youll do
- Design and Develop efficient, testable components/applications by coding with best software development principles & practices.
- Integrate & develop various back-end components, APIs for upper layer managed components.
- End to end responsibility of development & testing on hardware platforms to emulate customer environment.
- Maintaining, expanding, and scaling existing products.
- Gather and refine requirements based on technical & product needs.
- Follow Agile Scrum practices and participate in all Scrum events.
- Create and maintain software documentation, wiki knowledge base.
- Grooming, mentoring and sharing knowledge across teams.
- Stay connected with emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into innovation forum, R&D; initiatives & new products front-end activities.
What were looking for
- Experience in C++ based applications development with OOAD principles.
- Excellent programming skills and in-depth knowledge of Data Structures, Multi-Threading.
- Solid understanding of OOPs, SOLID Principles, Design Patterns.
- Hands-on experience with C++ Unit Testing.
- Hands-on experience with Remote Debugging and other debugging tools and techniques.
- Working experience of C# & .NET will be added advantage.
- Familiarity with development on Linux Environment.
- Familiarity with COM, IPC, Sockets, Drivers.
- Familiarity with Embedded system, Devices.
- Familiarity with networking domain.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple tasks within the constraints of timeline, with minimum supervision & take full ownership.
- Ability to work and succeed in a fast-paced development environment, learn rapidly.
- Exhibits Ownership, Self-Drive, Responsiveness and collaboration.
Pertinent experience: 3-8years
Language requirements: C++
Bachelors in computer engineering (B.E Computer