Evolve Technologies And Services
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
1. Bachelors Degree in Electrical engineering or equivalent from reputed Institute
2. Minimum 15-20 years of Experience in Process Plant Construction, with minimum 5-7 years
as Construction Superintendent role.
3. Experience in Construction of Process Plant, Refinery, Petro -Chemical Industry,
experience in ASU Plants will be preferred.
4. Hands on experience in process plant electrical system installation, testing and commissioning. Experience in ASU, refinery, HYCO, Petro-chemical plants will be preferred.
This position is accountable for the following end results:
1) Result oriented,
should be able to lead and drive the Electrical construction work.
2) Should be able to Manage the Construction Site from starting to Completion.
3) Lead the team and set target for achievement.
4) Safety & Quality Performance on Construction Site
5) Construction execution within Cost and Schedule.
6) Constructability study including sequence, interface check including vendor management.
7) Client & Contractor management
8) Experience in erection, testing and commissioning of transformers, MV & LV switch boards (including different types of Relays and drives)/motors, Generator, Capacitor bank, UPS, plant lighting, plant earthing system and other associated plant electrics.
9) Preparation of contractor work package, document preparation for mandatory clearance from Govt of India or equivalent authority for system charging (e.g. CEA approval) and Can able to lead a team of 100+ workmen.
1. Provide Leadership to the site electrical team as well as Site Construction Team.
Should be able to Lead the Construction of Class 3 / 4 level Project
3. Should Implement AP Safety and Quality Standards on Construction site
4. Manage Professional Relations with all Stake Holders.
5. Set Construction KPIs and address Risks and Mitigation Plan.