People Powered Solutions
Experience - 5yrs to 9yrs
The Service Delivery Manager ensures proper implementation of the Service Level Management for the ERP service(s) under his/her responsibility. This includes the implementation of appropriate systems enhancements following established processes to meet compliance and security requirements. The Service Delivery Manager will interact with the Business facing organization to plan the service portfolio and monitor the overall service performance. This will be done by leveraging delivery capability provided by internal stakeholders and external partners.
In this role we require an excellent knowledge of ITIL foundation and SLM processes combined with a good understanding of associated IT SM systems.
Thus he/she should be in the position to consult service delivery manager to find suitable and sustainable solutions meeting service reporting requirements.
Service Performance Reporting of the Managed Services provided by our strategic partners belongs to the role to meet the agreed KPIs. In this role, the Service Delivery Manager ensures consistent implementation of the service management framework including business annual service review, Service Level Agreements sign off, KPI definition, service performance reporting and operational vendor management.
Ensure customer satisfaction through proper solution design delivery, applications life cycle management and service performance monitoring while maintaining necessary internal (process, security, vulnerability) and external (GxP, GDPR, license) compliance.
Secure minimal business disruption on application go live based on proper design and formal project hand-over process.
Operational Vendor Management & Reporting
- Report vendor service performance against below processes
- Establish the required improvements plan as per identified gaps and/or defined requirements
- Secure timely issuance of periodic performance report and annual service reviews
Incident Management, Problem Management & Automation
- Ensure Service Management Reporting as per Service Catalog and per stakeholder/business requirements (e.g. availability, effectiveness and efficiency of ticket handling, user satisfaction/adoption)
- Ensure proper Service Lifecycle Management and Capacity Management across a set of Application Services
- SLAs under proper lifecycle management
- SLA reviews completed on time and in quality
- Service-related data available in concerned repositories/tools (e.g. HPSM, SNow, CMDB, GEAR, etc.)
and maintained with good data quality
- CAPA management and downtime reporting with regards to application outages
- Develop Disaster Recovery Plans and manage DR Tests
- Support optimization and harmonized implementation of Service Management framework
Who you are:
- Bachelor/Master degree or equivalent in Computer Sciences and/or Business Administration
- 5-year experience in software or applications services
- 5-year experience within an international environment
- English mandatory (written and spoken)
Skills & Competencies
- Strong capabilities to develop concepts and drive their implementation in a pragmatic manner
- Solid foundation in IT service management methodology (ITIL)
- Familiar with Performance Management and Dashboard solutions
- Understanding of Security & Quality standards
- Strong written and oral communication skills