EIC Strategy, engagement, and Recruitment
Manage team productivity and performance as well as growing team members’ skills & competencies.
- Partner with the Leadership, Recruiting Lead to deliver a campus sourcing strategy with key institutions across India
- Build relationships with target Universities to ensure we successfully implement our campus engagement strategy
- Manage the recruitment process from attraction to offer for high quality candidates that align to the Koch values and be responsible for always providing an excellent candidate experience that showcases the Koch culture
- Build Internal partnerships with our business representatives and internal Koch community groups to enable us to leverage support and speakers for our events on campus and to further build relationships with universities, student organizations, and recruitment networks
- Attend and present at campus events online and where required in person. Present our internship program and the Koch offering.
- Support Regional initiatives to improve the candidate experience and work to remove bias from the recruitment process. Align globally on the interview process and coach managers on the assessment and evaluation tools and continually drive excellence to provide excellent candidate and hiring manager experience
- Establish relationship with new and existing campus and constantly identify relationship building opportunities through speaker sessions etc.
- Market intelligence around competition and best practices that can be adopted by the organization
- Drive strategic programs and initiatives to proactively engage and identify talent through events like hackathons, brand ambassadors, buddy programs etc.
- Work the pillar leads on build an annual forecasting process of the hiring needs and bring the strategic perspective of hiring from campus
- Identify areas of process improvement and automation of the process.
- Work closely with Global Branding team.
- Internally work to build the brand of the New to Career team and deliverables by working collaboratively and building strong internal relationships with our global stakeholders.
- Work with the Talent Marketing Team to assess brand building and attraction campaigns for campus plus support digital marketing initiatives
- Be an ambassador for the values that ensure Koch is a great place to work, put we before me, continuously learn, and put the customer (candidate and manager) first
- Act as Subject Matter Expert within Employer Branding by providing the best knowledge,
proper external benchmarks, best practices, and innovative solutions
- Plans, establishes, and oversees the company's social media presence and channels related to recruitment and employer branding
- Lead the talent branding initiatives for experienced, campus hires and build long-term relationships with university representatives.
- Collaborate with communications and global TA branding team to create value propositions, employer brand strategies and programs to brand the organization
- Works closely with in-house marketing department manage and continuously improve the company’s career website to ensure that it is a creative and effective tool for attracting suitable candidates and enhances Acuity employer brand and reputation as an employer of choice
Sets up and manages an online marketing program to promote job openings and career opportunities at the company
The Experience You Will BringRequirements:
- Strong communication skills
- Self-driven and highly motivated, with a true sense of ownership from start to finish
- Demonstrated personal accountability and has an ability to build strong, productive relationships across the business
- Strong storytelling and stakeholder management skills will be a must
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment