POSITION NAME: Vendor Master Data Specialist
DIVISION OR CORPORATE FUNCTION: Finance & Procurement
The vendor master data specialist is responsible for creating and modifying supplier master records in multiple ERP systems as well as for related query handling through ticketing tool. In his/her daily activities he/she will be responsible for performing all verifications and submit the request for final review and approval.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
New Vendor Master Creation.
Update requests while staying aligned to financial controls and process steps.
Check all the Supporting documents are validated thoroughly while creating or doing any master data changes.
Confirm data entered is correct for Vendor and Alternate/Remit Vendor adds, updates and extends to company code.
Maintain communication between the different departments and with external customers.
Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
Vendor Master Manegement for Global Business
REQUIRED: Bachelor in Commerce
PREFERRED: Master in Commerce
• 4+ years work experience in accounting, business operation department (Analyst)
• Understanding of Vendor Master creation, modification, activation & deactivation
• Understanding of supplier due diligence
• General understanding on Ariba Network Enablement
• 2 years+ working experiences in Vendor Master Data Management
• Knowledge of the areas of Accounts Payable (Invoice processing, payments etc.)
• Experience working on Apex Supplier Portal, Infinium, AssetSuite, MP2, MDG/S4, 4SITE, M3 and ServiceNow
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Fluent in English
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Detail oriented and assertive when dealing with external and internal customers
• Effective problem solving skills to help identify root cause
• Excellent in Excel ,Word, and presentation skills
• Strong sense of internal control, SOP and accuracy
• Proficient with current computer applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
• Hands on experience in SAP products and other ERP tools (mandatory)
• Ability to work with high volume in systematic way
• Ability to adhere to SLA expectations
• Quick learner and ability to work under stringent timelines
• High degree of professional integrity
• Willingness to work in shifts
• Extensive knowledge of Ariba and SAP products among other ERP experience
• Experience in Transitioning Vendor Master Management (onsite or remote)