- The 'Content Data Quality Analyst' will be responsible for quality assurance of the high volume of content data created by the Asset Management a.k.a ITAM Content team and ensure that the data being shipped to our customers are of the highest quality.
- Data includes different entities of software library, to mention few of them - publishers, products, lifecycles, DMAPs, PPNs/SKUs, license metrics, license types, downgrade/upgrade rights, suites, normalization rules, hardware manufactures, hardware models, hardware part numbers, hardware normalization rules etc. and EAM (Enterprise Asset management) entities like Asset manufacturer, Asset Product Model, Asset Model, etc. for Asset Management Content module.
- They may also be required to do extensive search (wherever required) in public domain on various software/hardware related information, to continuously build our Content Library.
- Content Data Quality Analyst is also responsible for checking the readiness of the content, working on customer issues and providing solutions to them along with other stake holders.
- The curation process and know-how of our data quality standards will be imparted by training; it is not mandatory to know SAM/HAM/EAM prior hand.
What you get to do in this role:
- Participate in various types of content data quality assurance activities having different levels of complexity.
- This includes addressing various requests/issues reported by various stake holders, including customers
- Interpreting licensing terms and conditions; use the knowledge gained from the past experience and verify the content data entities to ensure a world class quality content library.
- Understand the different hardware/software content entities in detail and utilize the knowledge gained from past experience to ensure quality of ITAM content library.
- Manage IT Products' SKU information and multiple catalogues
- Creating and updating ITAM content related process documents
- Review contents curated by team, where required, as part of internal content review process
- On a regular basis, verifying high volume of ITAM Content Data of different types to ensure the customer and organization goals met ahead of time.
- Impart the acquired knowledge from the overall experience to the team to improve the efficiency and quality of the content
- Transform the network discovery data into actionable information which can be used for license management and ensure the quality and correctness.
- Creation of various content entities whenever required.
- Collaborate with team members and different stake holders in a fast moving and aggressive work environment which helps our customers get world class quality software and hardware content
- The candidates should be 2 - 8 years of experience in any corporate and should be used to corporate etiquettes in working with high quality and aggressive teams
- Candidate should have very strong testing skills, experience Manual software testing/data testing and well versed with quality release concepts OR expert knowledge and experience in Asset Management industry (SAM/HAM/EAM) with internal/external onsite auditing of hardware/software/enterprise content assets for internal or external customers
- They should hold a Bachelors or Masters degree in any stream with good academic record
- Able to work efficiently on high volume of data regularly and work with the team members and other stake holders with an extended targets
- Excellent Interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of Software suites, bundle products, hardware manufacturers/products/models etc
- Should have an eye for the details and a flair in content quality
- Should have good problem-solving skills and should be innovative in approach to solutions
- Should be able to adapt to a highly quality-oriented environment that moves in a very aggressive pace
- Working knowledge of ITAM tools like SNOW, FlexNet, SCCM, MAP, ILMT, IBM Maximo, UpKeep,Fracttal One, Fiix,MVP Plant, HxGN EAM, eMaint CMMS, IFS, Redlist, SAP EAM,Blue Mountain RAM etc. is a big plus
- Knowledge of various licensing metrics of top publishers like Microsoft, Adobe, IBM etc. is preferred
- Knowledge of various engagement/contract types offered by top publishers like Microsoft: EA, Adobe: TLP, CLP etc. is a plus
- Knowledge of VB scripts to gather information using tools like SCCM is a big plus
- Content related: Any experience working in a Data Content based project is a big plus
Education: They should also be a Bachelors or Master's degree in any stream with good academic record.