POSITION GENERAL DUTIES AND TASKS :
- The MuleSoft Developer works with the Project Manager, architects, clients and other stakeholders involved to implement MuleSoft APIs required by the business.
- This role will require knowledge in MuleSoft's Any point Studio and Any point Platform which includes Design Center, Runtime Manager, API Manager, Exchange, etc.
- Analyze and designs the system requirements Create RAML Specifications as API contracts for development Understand and implement Dataweave scripts.
- Deploy APIs to Cloudhub, Runtime Fabric, On-prem workers, etc.
- Practice API-Led Connectivity Implement Basic Policies in API Manager Create/Manage Basic CI/CD Pipelines (Maven Plugin,
- Graduate of bachelors degree course, preferably IT related courses
- Must have hands on experience of at least 3 years in MuleSoft (Mule 4 preferably) Must have at least 2-4 years related experience
- Base Skills: Java, System Integration-related experience, Knowledge in SOAP/REST Web Services, Queues