- Minimum 10-12 years of software development experience around J2EE/BPM technologies.
- Should have worked at least 3-4 years on any BPM tool (Preferably IBM BPM).
- Should be able to design multi-layer application architecture
- Must have prior experience to derive application design from a Business Requirements.
- Must have hands on experience in process discovery, analysis, modelling, and design.
- Should be comfortable to work with any one of the RDBMS tools (ORACLE/MS-SQL/MYSQL etc).
- Knowledge of Integration to other systems through REST/SOAP Web services.
- Has clear idea about identity and Access management to a BPM application.
- Should be familiar with technology specific best practices.
- Has idea about app modernization.
- Extensive hands-on Service Oriented architecture.
- Should have basic idea of UX to guide the user and team.
- Comfortable with microservices/cloud architecture.
- Day to day Project monitoring and reporting
- Lead the development team
Good to have
- Knowledge of WAS app server.
- Administration experience with both offline and online deployments.
- Process Migration.
- Business communication.
- Any architect certification