The Core S4 also provides cross-functional and cross - business integration in delivering the Asset Digital Core design on behalf of the business, deploying this in the business and ensuring its value is realized.
The incumbent will join a close - knit, motivated, and true "enterprise first" thinking -team where business outcomes matter. The incumbent should be a self-starter, builds effective working relationships across the enterprise and works independently. This position is highly dynamic and with significant exposure to senior management. This position provides excellent development opportunities in Project management skills, Digital skills,
Stakeholder management and deep understanding of how the Trading ERA business is run. The ideal candidate should have exposure to/ experience in how the Trading business is run ideally with previous exposure to, or involvement in one of the major SAP programs, experience with dealing with ERP data set up and cleansing, including dealing with interdependencies across processes. Has demonstrated curiosity to learn coupled with a structured approach and strong stakeholder management skills.
This lead role also works closely with Global Design & Deploy teams, FCD, FiB, Front office and Middle office, Process manager organisation, Fin. Ops teams and with IT to help deploy the S4 Data model.
- Design/ Deploy:Harmonization of Non finance Data Model
- Standardisation of ETRM- SAP landscape
- Coordinate with Central teams / business on design approval and implementation
- Ensure preparedness for evaluation and implementation through collation of requisite data, process flow (mapping and validation) and resources
- Coordination with IT GOM IT Mgr to ensure S4 data object changes are integrated into the Connected Applications.
- Adequate resourcing to ensure on time implementation
- Project management:Perform standard project management tasks including project planning, progress tracking, issue tracking and resolution.
- Lead discussion on identified process gaps and remediation efforts to close those gaps.
- Regular reporting to HLT and other stakeholder on progress against plan
Skills & Requirements:
- Strong knowledge of the Trading ERA Business processes, control environment and expertise / experience in SAP
- Knowledge on data model is preferable
- Strong Project management skills
- Business partnering skills
- Good stakeholder management skills, can work/communicate well with a wide range of roles and job-groups