POSITION OVERVIEW : Java Lead
POSITION GENERAL DUTIES AND TASKS :
- 6-8 years of extensive experience in building backend Java Services and Frameworks using Java/JEE.
- Should know Java-8.
- Should have Experience in leading a Team.
- Working with Oracle DB experience
- Hands-on experience with Spring framework, Spring Boot Micro Services, Spring Data JPA,hibernate , Java Web Services(REST), SOAP, JMS, XML, JSON and messaging techniques.
- Strong debugging and analytical skills.
- Hands on experience with debugging ( Unix and windows environments), configuration and tuning of Application server, JVM, OS and databases.
- Knowledge on AWS infrastructure and AWS deployments is Big plus.
- Knowledge on Front end UI technology Node Js, Angular JS (1.5) is a Plus
- Knowledge on Python language is a plus.
- Knowledge on Amazon Cloud services and AWS APIs like AWS-S3, AWS-RDS, AWS Lambda, AWS SQS, AWS DynamoDB, AWS Cloud Search, AWS API gateway, AWS code pipeline is a BIG plus
- Proficient in agile software development process, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Should know tools like Git,Jenkins, maven and aws code commit.
- Strong analytical skills and a sense of ownership.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.