What you will do:
- Provide Quality Assurance for regional content published on Client web sites by creating automated solutions.
- Bring efficiency in QA execution through driving automation improvements
- Create automation framework from scratch Document and maintain the test cases, test plan, test results and track issues using Jira tool.
- Create and debug scripts across different platforms
- Execute test procedures and/or scripts either using automated tools.
- Work closely with QA lead for work prioritization.
- Coordinate with QA drivers to understand and work on BU specific use cases Track and report on the test execution in a timely manner with attention given to achieving a high level of quality.
- Analyse report discrepancies to determine the root cause and evaluate script failures at a high level.
- Compare and test system behaviour vs. expected results based on business and technical requirements.
- Identify issues, propose system improvements and perform repetitive test execution to resolve identified issues.
- Participate in local and global team meetings
- B.E./B. Tech/ MCA Degree, or equivalent work experience
- Around 4-6 years of automation testing experience, including experience in developing test plans, test cases, test procedures for Web Applications
- Experience in design and development of automation platform
- Experience in Performance Testing (preferred)
- Good experience and knowledge of automation tools (Selenium, Jenkins, Silk4J, UFT etc.)
- Understanding of database and SQL queries
- Knowledge of programming languages (Java, Python, Ruby)
- Working knowledge of all phases of the software development life cycle
- Good collaboration and stakeholder management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a geographically distributed team
- Working knowledge of Agile frameworks is a plus
- Knowledge of Adobe products and services would be an added advantage
Education: 4 - 6 YOE in Automation testing