Position Title : Senior SharePoint Developer
- Aid in the analysis/requirements gathering, design, configuration, implementation/testing, and support of SharePoint solutions.
- Development solutions to meet Market access business problem and generate review activity logs and generate report/s and automate feasible module/s.
- Configure SharePoint environment/ apps to meet process, functional and security needs of the business.
- Provide training for site owners, e.g. produce How To documentation & reference materials, conduct training sessions, etc.
- Ensure that all enhancements/changes and upgrades are implemented as per requirement specification and in a compliant to Viatris policies.
Position Accountability Scope
- You are accountable for delivery of assigned module, activities, actions to meet agreed business expectation
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with relevant experience
- IT Experience of 5+ years
- SharePoint online development 4+ years
- Mandatory Technical skills: C#, ASP.Net, SQL Server, SharePoint 2016/2019, SharePoint Online, ReactJS, Power Automate, Power Apps, Azure Logic Apps, Azure Function, Power Shell Scripting, SharePoint PnP, CSOM and JSOM. REST API/ Web API creation, consumption, integration using Service Oriented Architecture. Out of the Box SharePoint Web Parts and Apps. Able to Create and deploy custom apps using SPFx framework. Office M365 activity API
- Good to have Technical Skills: SQL Server, Azure, Azure CLI, CosmosDB, MS Teams
- Experience working with one of the source control is must among GIT, TFS, VSTS as version control tools and should understand the concepts around pull requests, branches, repositories
- Holding Certification, License will have added advantage of worked skills