Wipro is hiring !!
Wipro is looking for a mid-level to senior-level MM Professionals having great exposure on SAP R/3 Implement.
Position Title: SAP MM Consultant
Locations: Wipro Locations India
Duration of Employment: Full Time
Compensation: As per current market standards
Roles and responsibilities:
- Experience with 6-10 years of relevant experience in SAP along with strong Purchase / Stores domain in any of the industries like FMCG, Retail, Trading , Automobile , Retail ,Pharma ,Cement, Textiles
- Must have at 3 full lifecycle SAP R/3 Implement Exp (Project Preparation to till Go-Live) and 3 Roll-out and 4 to 6 Support Project Exp.
- Experience in Hana Migration Project will be additional Advantage.
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements
- Strong experience in Master data, Purchasing, Inventory, Account determination, invoice verification, batch management and special stocks is Mandatory.
- Work self-directed and independently with good handling of integration points with FI, CO, PP, SD, QM, and EWM and experience in Data uploading tools like LSMW LTMC and LTMOM
- Good Knowledge on configurations of Purchasing, Pricing procedure, Inventory management, account determination and invoice verification.
- Knowledge is required in Material master and vendor master functionalities, data base tables and relationship between the tables.
- Strong knowledge on cutover data activities and SAP Best practices.
- Proactively identify and propose business process and/or system enhancements. Identify gaps, issues and work around solutions, Document Functional Design Specifications,
Test Cases and Results. Good communication skills and client facing skills.
- Good Knowledge in standard reports.
- Should have knowledge on S/4 Hana Functionalities (Business Partner, BRF+ and tables in HANA.
For any queries, please send an email to [email protected]