As part of engineering organization, the design team is seeking a strong UX designer for the Bangalore office. We are looking for someone with a passion for data visualization and simplicity, whose portfolio demonstrates strong visual design skills for enterprise product design (web based).
Perfect candidate will:
- Take ownership to lead design projects by collaborating with the broader designers, Product Managers, UI developers, back end engineers and other Engineering leaders
- Be a natural leader and passionate designer
- Have hands-on experience in applying agile methodology in the design phase
- Facilitates design sprints, workshops and brainstorming sessions.
- Motivates and drives consensus across multiple functions (PM, Engineering & Design)
- Define the direction of our flagship product’s design as a part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Work with UI development and backend engineering teams to ensure effective execution of designs
- Have strong design portfolio of enterprise projects
- Have an ability to challenge status quo with attention to detail on implementation and micro-interactions
- Generate customer insights and influence feature direction.
- Own product experience journey for one or more domains within the product.
- Able to work effectively in a fast-moving environment, juggle multiple projects, and prioritize work
- Stay current on technology trends to inform and inspire modern design.
- Has strong Presentation and Communication Skills
- Must present and communicate their design work to all stakeholders
- Able to explain rationale for design decisions within a larger context.
- Regularly communicates project status and shares design iterations
- Understands the mission and goals of design and is able to communicate this to product teams
- Actively influences decisions on products and solutions objectives and design methodology
- 3 - 5 years of user experience in enterprise product/ consumer product company
- Passion for design, telling customer stories, and simplifying the complex problems
- Strong working knowledge of latest wireframing/ design and prototyping tools
- Familiar with usability testing (in person and remote), user research, contextual inquiry, interviews,
qualitative design analysis, and design thinking
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, Able to work cooperatively and communicate effectively
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced degrees (Masters, PhD, etc.) Knowledge of latest responsive design techniques