To work in BI projects involving Oracle Fusion HCM, Data modelling, Reports/dashboard development, BI Publisher RTF & Excel templates and to work in global teams and support global cross-functional environment partnering with internal customers to help, support and enhance business systems.
Responsibilities & duties
* Ability to understand business requirement and design data model from Oracle Fusion HCM database data model
* Providing effort estimations to complex BI Publisher requirements / projects
* Responsible for Fusion HCM data model design & development, the development of BI Publisher reporting features for current and future applications and data using RTF & Excel templates
** Should have implemented HCM Fusion datamodel in recent project
** Should be familiar with Workforce Administration, Workforce Compensation, Performance, Talent, Profile modules functionalities
** Should have implemented BIP based reporting in recent project
** Should have implemented Template based reporting, preferably RTF & Excel
** Knowledge on OBIEE (RPD design & development, Catalog & Dashboard design) is an added advantage
* Design, develop and implement enhancements and customizations to the BI Application environment
* Establish a deep understanding of the company data model and reporting needs
* Create technical designs from business requirements and engineer and develop technical solutions based on those designs.
* Expert in debugging, optimizing and Performance Tuning of BI Publisher data models & reports
* Participate in system-level tests responsible for comparing actual results with expected results
* Must have experience in requirement gathering,
rationalization of requirement and creation of Technical specification
* Strong experience while providing support in Production environment.
* Ability to understand Fusion HCM data model, Oracle Fusion HCM BI Publisher workflow notifications
* Understand and design data models to setup robust BIP reports
* Must know how to write advance SQL, use Oracle's SQL aggregate and analytic functions
* Develop solutions that utilize the highest standards of analytical rigor and data integrity.
* Design, development, and maintenance of ongoing KPIs, metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions.
* Recognize and adapt best practices in reporting and analysis: data integrity, test design, analysis, validation, and documentation.
* Monitor and tune the performance of the BI Publisher environment
* Monitor, respond and resolve tickets and issues submitted by users, ability to perform RCA on critical tickets/incidents
* Train and mentor team members and management to understand BI Publisher and assist with development of BI Publisher data models, templates & reports
* Experience using databases in a business environment with large-scale, complex datasets
* Previous success in designing and developing BI Publisher reporting applications
* Ability to clearly articulate ideas, technical concepts and obstacles with management
E xperience & Key skills
4-6 years of experience in Oracle Fusion HCM data model, design,
develop RTF & Excel template based reports using Oracle BI Publisher
Experience of working with Oracle Fusion HCM data model
Experience of working with multi-cultural and geographically disparate teams.
Strong SQL/PLSQL knowledge
Strong BIP Templates design
Experience of working using RTF & Excel templates
Good hold on OBIEE
Performance Tuning skills
Understanding of statistics and decision making
Personal qualities & behavioural traits
Good verbal and written communication
Work in global environment
Team Player, Committed & Goal oriented
Quick learner and own things to closure
Analytical and Problem solving ability
Academic & qualifications
B.E. / B.Tech / MCA
BI Publisher certification / BI Publisher Work Experience