OnceHub (www.oncehub.com) is an innovative and thriving Software-as-a-Service company that provides a feature-rich scheduling platform to businesses. At OnceHub we’re all about powering organizations with smart scheduling solutions that shorten time-to-engagement in all phases of the customer lifecycle.
We are a team of passionate and driven individuals living and working across seven countries and five continents. We have ambitious growth plans and right now, we already have team members in the UK, India, Ireland, Israel, New Zealand, South Africa, and the USA. In India, we have established a thriving R&D; center of excellence based in three locations - Noida, Gurgaon and Dehradun and we are growing rapidly.
OnceHub is looking for a results-driven IT Support Assistant. Reporting directly to the Head of IT, you will work remotely from home with colleagues and stakeholders in multiple geographies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Set up and configure computer hardware and systems. Manage Employee laptops and mobile phones though endpoint management solution.
- Application management, including setup and configuration, permission management, patching, backup and business continuity.
- Provide remote technical support across the company. Diagnose and resolve technical issues.
- Monitor and test PC performance and provide PC performance statistics and reports.
- Set up new users and disable expired accounts in accordance with company policies.
- VPN and anti-virus installation, management, and troubleshooting.
- Repair and replace equipment. Evaluate and recommend hardware and software products for purchase. Liaise with third-party support and PC equipment vendors. Create purchase requisitions for IT hardware and software.
- Manage inventory of software licenses, software applications, hardware components and IT supplies.
- Undertake small to medium-sized IT projects as instructed by the IT Manager
Qualifications and Experience
- 4+ Years’ experience in IT Management.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Relevant professional qualification.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft 10 and Mac iOS desktop operating systems and desktop software.
- Strong Cloud based knowledge including an understanding of Microsoft technology stack including O365, Azure AD, Intune, SharePoint, Windows Virtual Desktop and Intune.
- Excellent understanding of Windows Event logs and how to identify problems.
- Experience with remote support applications and techniques (e.g. VPN, RDP).
- Programming and scripting experience are beneficial.
- Ability to work independently from home and drive outcomes virtually.
- Must possess excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), with proven ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees.
- This is a remote, work from home role which saves you commuting time and allows flexibility. Since we are an international company, our standard business days are Monday to Friday. We are looking for an individual located in India who is flexible and can work with stakeholders located around the world.
This is a remote, work from home role which saves you commuting time and allows flexibility. Since we are an international company, our standard business days are Monday to Friday. We are looking for an individual located in India who is flexible and can work with stakeholders located around the world.
We offer a competitive salary, development opportunities, and provide work equipment. You will also have the opportunity to participate in our bi-annual company retreat. If you want to contribute directly to the growth of an innovative SaaS company, please send us your resume!
- This is a remote position.