THE LEARNING STEM INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, PIPARIYA
Requirement for PGT Science Teacher for the school.
Passion for children, obsession for quality, strong communication skills, rooted in clear work ethics are pre requisite for the role. Candidate should have a pleasing personality, boundless energy and enthusiasm to work with children, parents, teachers and management.
Responsibilities and Duties
- To teach Physics. Chemistry and Biology and educate students according to guidelines provided by the National Curriculum Framework under the overall guidance of the competent education authority
- To teach and educate students according to the educational needs,
abilities and attainment potential of individual students entrusted to his/her care by the Head of School or Co-ordinator
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to all students in the class
- Develops schemes of work, lesson plans and tests that are in accordance with established procedures
- Manage student behavior in the classroom by establishing and enforcing rules and procedures
- Maintain accurate and complete records of students' progress, development & other data
- Classroom Management, Student Management, Result Oriented work
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
a) Master’s Degree in the subject;
b) Degree or recognized Diploma in Education.
Candidates having an experience of 3 more years in teaching intermediate classes will be preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹15,000.00 to ₹30,000.00 /month
- work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Master's (Required)
- Education & Instruction