Attractive Profit Sharing
Seeking people from Consultative Sales background from e-learning/training services. B2B experience at selling to CHRO’s, CLO’s, CTO’s or other CXOs.
As a Business Development Manager, you will have to work with inbound leads and also generate your own leads and help qualify new sales opportunities.
You will be a strong advocate for Learning Everest and have the opportunity to market into different industries and geographies.
Most importantly, you should have a passion for understanding our offerings, processes and then market the product to the customers. We want the person to be honest and not make any false commitments to the customers as this will be against the values of the organization.
If you’re looking for new and exciting challenges and want to grow quickly in a fast-moving Learning Industry, then this could be the opportunity for you.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Build relationships, understand customer’s requirements and suggest our customized offerings to prospective clients.
- Generate leads and also work with inbound leads.
- The primary business focus area would be US and India.
- Contact customers via in-person meetings, emails/phone calls/LinkedIn, Skype to offer them products and services, generate interest and qualify new sales opportunities and book orders.
- Deliver sales pitches and presentations to clients, highlighting the benefits of our offerings to influence purchase decisions.
- Visit clients or arrange meetings to discuss the product/services
- Our business is highly cost and quality competitive and requires a lot of networking. So you have to build your network to contact the right person in the organization to bag the order.
- Maintaining the relationship with all potential and existing clients
- You will be responsible for Business Development, Sales and Marketing.
- You have to work very closely with the Management, the instructional designers and the technical team to understand our offerings and processes and book order accordingly.
- You will also be working as a KAM for a few of the customers.
- Great oral and written communication skills.
- Comfortable on calls and in a consultative sales environment.
- Must possess good knowledge of the Digital sector.
- Strong personality with a can-do attitude.
- Previous experience in a Sales role from a Learning Industry is required.
- Ability to understand client’s needs and present solutions accordingly.
- Bachelor’s degree required
The position reports to the Founder
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹250,000.00 to ₹360,000.00 /year
- Business Development experience for US and Indian Market: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Pune, Maharashtra (Preferred)
- English, Hindi (Preferred)
- Evening (Required)
- Flexible work hours
- Yes - ~25%
- Software Development