Lakshita Fashions Pvt Ltd
- Results-driven retail manager with experience boosting in-store sales through sales incentives, team-oriented leadership strategies and product education.
- Retail-oriented to push brand messages, instill customer loyalty and perform retail operations in a high traffic location.
- Boost sales with substantial % in the first 3 months of managing the store.
- Greet, assist, and inform customers of retail promotions in high traffic mall location of footwear retailer.
- Hire and train full and part-time employees about inventory practices and product knowledge.
- Responsible for billing and cash audit
- Complete sales transactions and returns.
- Enforce corporate safety standards and seasonal merchandising.
- Rotate merchandise and displays to feature new styles.
- Coach sales associates in product specs, sales incentives and selling techniques.
- Assisted store manager with monthly scheduling for employees.
- Fit customers in apparels and encouraged sales of accessories.
- Maintained organization of stockroom according to corporate standards.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Make sure monthly target is achieved, bifurcate the same with FCs accordingly.
- Update Inventory weekly basis
- Enforce corporate safety standards and seasonal merchandising also displays to feature new styles.
- Maintain Store hygiene, i.e, attendance, team appearance, cleanliness.
- Manage, Coach and mentor fashion Consultants on sales tactics.
Qualifications and Skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Preferably from Apparel/Fashion brand store.
- Must be able to speak clearly
- Detail oriented and highly observant
- Precise accuracy with money counting
- Very customer oriented with a good attitude
- Ability to prioritize tasks and process multiple tasks simultaneously
- Possesses strong mathematical skills
- Must be Graduate in Any stream.
- Cash handling experience required
- Friendly with integrity and sincerity
- Ability to stay positive in high stress situations.
- Proven good customer service background
- Typically maintains professional demeanor
Extensive Incentive Plan
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹24,000.00 to ₹28,000.00 /month
- total work: 8 years (Preferred)
- Store Management: 4 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir (Required)
- Paid leaves / Leave encashment