- Responsible for executing effective project/programme.
- Need to manage design team and site delivery teams responsibilities.
- Inspect buildings and/or site location to determine work needed per project.
- Evaluate construction methods and determine cost-effectiveness of plans
- Managing project budget and schedules.
- Ensure all project estimates are prepared in accordance with the requirements of the project.
- Lead construction progress meetings.
- Preparing projects status reports.
- Implement assigned duties with an exceptional level of accuracy, timeliness and cost effectiveness.
- Manage the overall financial success of each Project with a specific focus on cost,
efficiency and profitability.
- Supervise the process of billing & invoices.
- Establish and maintain a professional working relationship with the owner, design team, clients etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication is a must.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in residential projects.
- Strong understanding of project management principles.
- Proficiency in AutoCad,Revit,Excel,Word & Project management software’s.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: ₹650,000.00 to ₹1,050,000.00 /year
- total work: 5 years (Preferred)
- project management: 4 years (Required)
- Diploma (Preferred)