Kenkoh Footwear India Pvt Ltd
- Deliver growth, maximize sales & profitability.
- Ensure enhanced brand visibility and provide inputs for marketing and brand awareness
- Drive team performance, training & development of the staff.
- Develop, implement and maintain SOP required as per Retail standards across stores to drive the business.
- Liaise closely with H.O., mall managements & 3rd party contractors.
- Inventory management.
Sales & Operations:
- Achieve quantitative measures of performance in the following areas: Units per transaction, Average transaction value, sales per month & increase in conversion percentage.
- Supervise & Guide staff to maximize productivity in stores through effective utilization of the available resources.
- Develop strong working relationship with malls, contractors & potential clients for new business opportunities within the assigned area.
- Analyze capital budget and expenses to find opportunities for cost-effectiveness & profitability.
- Adhere and enforce Mall’s & Company’s SOP, Policies and procedures; loss prevention audit guidelines in all the stores.
- Manage daily operations of shop, store & online business to meet business goals.
- Identify store training and development needs
- Assist in interviewing, recruiting & training staffs.
- Train staffs on daily responsibilities, brand promotion & customer service activities.
- Evaluate employee performance & develop individual development plans.
- Organize regular meetings with H.O. management for updates.
- Liaise with Mall management, warehouse management, online courier company, Head office management as required.
- Hiring local contractors & agencies to get the snags fixed or to perform the assigned task in the provided time.
- Monitor store & warehouse inventory & update H.O. management regularly.
- Ensure stock security measures are effectively managed by Store Staff
- Implement marketing plans received from H.O. management.
- Share market, customer & competitor data/observations regularly with H.O. management.
- Providing monthly visual merchandising guidelines for the stores in consultation with Higher Management.
- Communication & Negotiation skills.
- Experience in retail sales.
- Experience in store & online operations in India.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Can do/positive attitude.
- Good command of English language.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹700,000.00 to ₹900,000.00 /year
- Retail Management: 1 year (Required)
- Sales Management: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra (Required)
- Health insurance