- The selected person will be responsible to deal with high-level executives like CEO; MD's to sell exhibition space for our events.
- Work on the client references provided - manage the entire sales cycle, from prospecting to pitching to closing with Key Client Management.
- You would be required to contact the prospect clients over the phone & email.
- To follow up, close the sales, get full payment and to build relationship with the clients after the closure of the sales cycle.
- Proven ability to manage sales pipeline effectively.
- Knowledge about exhibition / concept selling
- Self- driven, results- oriented with a positive outlook.
- Willing to travel.
- Ability to cope with pressure and tight deadlines.
- Ability to develop & maintain positive working relationship, Flair for tele sales
Candidates with excellent communication skills should only apply.