Kolkata, West Bengal
10+ years experience
- The Executive Housekeeper is responsible and accountable for maintaining the highest standard of room and public area cleanliness and appearance, guest service as well as engendering team spirit and motivation in all staff. The Executive Housekeeper must be fair and just in any staff disciplinary actions in accordance to the hotel registered staff manual.
- Full utilization of the Housekeeping system ensuring accuracy in use and a range of accurate reports to meet operational needs are produced.
- Operation of an effective Maintenance ensuring maintenance requests are completed quickly focusing on guest needs as a priority.
- Preparation of housekeeping daily report and monthly reports, commenting on key performance indicators.
- Liaise with Front office to ensure room cleanliness standards are maintained while meeting productivity goals.
- Liaise with F&B; to ensure room occupancy meets the preparation
- Ensure there is management support and presence visible on Housekeeping during key times throughout the day.
- Daily room and public area check should ensure accuracy in the standard